The OFFB Competence Centre represents a skills and expertise forum for its members. The aims of the centre are to:
- simplify members’ access to qualified skills development initiatives
- prepare and arrange courses and seminars adapted to members’ needs
- prepare and communicate course programmes to our members
- develop and communicate recommended practices/tools to our members
- assist in rapidly raising the skills of new members to the appropriate levels
- ensure the systematic skills development of OFFB personnel
- The costs of the services offered by the Competence Centre are covered by the OFFB membership fee. There are no separate course fees.